Very professional, the staff was very nice and helpful in my situation. Glad I made the appointment here because they wasted no time in getting me the information I needed.
You couldn't ask for a better staff. They are courteous, helpful and really know their stuff.
Thank you Doctor Ahlering for giving me the potential for a future. Your leadership and skill is reflected throughout your wonderful caring team who navigated me through this phase of my journey and treated me as if I was one of your own family.
My recovery exceeded every expectation that I had. After the surgery I was basically pain free and only took 1 Tylenol tablet! I was able to walk at length couple of days after the surgery. I did not even feel weak as one expects after the surgery.
Very professional staff, I like the rapport that they build with their patients. I took my son in for a procedure and the medical assistants took me under their wings and explained every step of the procedure in detail. I couldn't had chosen a better facility.
I have been treated by Dr. Louie and have nothing but good things to say about it. He is friendly, knowledgeable and will answer all the questions posed. In other words he has good bedside manner.
1. Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer: BCG Shortage and Refractory Disease. Expert Panelist: Dr. Cory Hugen
2. Sexual Medicine Session. Moderator: Dr. Faysal A. Yafi
3. Overactive Bladder Mystery: The Force Awakens, Tanagho Lecture: Dr. Gamal Ghoniem
8. Prevalence of Metabolic Abnormalities amongst Nephrolithiasis Patients.
9. Surgical Skills Among Urology Resident Applicants: Four-Year Experience.
10. Changes in Renal Parenchymal Parenchymal Volume and Function After Percutaneous and Ureteroscopic Stone Removal.
11. Evaluation of Interactive Virtual Reality (iVR) as a Preoperative Aid for Understanding Renal Tumor Anatomy.
12. Can Preoperative Renal Mass Biopsy Change Clinical Practice and Reduce Surgical Intervention for Small Renal Masses?.
13. Assessment of the Optimal Renal Stone Dusting Technique with Thulium Versus Holmium Laser Via a Dual Lumen Ureteroscope.
14. Long-Term Antibiotic Treatment Prior to Laparoscopic Nephrectomy for Xanthogranulomatous Pyelonephritis is Associated with Improved Postoperative Outcomes: Results from a Multicenter Study.
Disclaimer : All content posted on this website is commentary or opinion. This website does not give or attempt to give medical advice and your personal information is not stored. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT DESIGNED TO – AND DOES NOT – PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE.